My first comic book after getting back into it: Amazing Spiderman #185


Now after my interest for comic books was sparked again I went onto eBay with the goal to pick up some old issue. While browsing I saw how someone was selling a whole collection of Amazing Spiderman issues. I wasn't able to afford any of the key ones but I thought to myself that I should at least try to get one of these, just cause I wanted to have an old Spiderman book.

I ended up getting The Amazing Spiderman #185 which features Peter Parker's graduation. It's looking pretty good, the story is nice and I noticed that these old books have a whole nother charme compared to the new ones. The way the paper feels and how they were printed, it feels like you're holding a piece of history and I love that about it. This definitely won't be the last old book that I pick up.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 7, 2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply