I really like Mini Series's and One-Shots


Since I've been back into reading comic books I noticed that I really like mini series's with 4 to 6 issues and one shots. It's a quick way to get a full story and the most important thing... It's not too hard to find a mini series for a good price compared to getting a whole 52-104 issue comic book series. So I've been indulging in the first Rogue series, the first  Gambit one, She Hulks, the 4 book Spider-Man story arch "One More Day" and of course the new "Death of the Family" arch. I also read some Silver Surfer one-shots

Death of the Family has been very good so far. I must say I mostly only read the main story-line in the Batman books though plus the ones from the Die-Cut covers, I really don't feel like getting into all of the books involved to get every little detail of the story.

Currently I have the Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe TPB on the way and am very much loooking forward to reading that. I'm also eyeing some of the Domino mini series's, Deadpool's Circle Chase and the other Rogue ones. If you have any recommendations, let me know in the comments.

This entry was posted on Thursday, December 13, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply