The Cover Got Me: The Amazing Spiderman # 544


Once again, a white variant cover featured in The Cover Got Me. In case you can't tell by now, I really love these kind of covers. So when I saw this, I had to get it.

This cover was illustrated by Marko Djurdjević, which is pretty cool cause he's actually from Germany, as I am. He did a few other Spiderman covers and some for other series, too so I'm thinking about eventually picking up some more of his work as it really looks fantastic to me. Also the homie Sermon told me that this little One More Day 4 part series is dope, so I'll definitely get me the other 3 issues.

If you want to see some more of his stuff, click HERE

This entry was posted on Friday, November 16, 2012 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply