The Cover Got Me: The Amazing Spider-Man # 617


This week in The Cover Got Me we have the 617th issue of The Amazing Spider-Man. It is a triple variant cover. I originally only wanted the first one and saw it on eBay but then someone bought it before me so I looked a little more and I found this set of all 3 covers so I thought, hey, why not!

What we see here is the Rhino breaking through. Once again, it's the simplicity that caught my eye here. I really like simple covers and especially the first one stands out to me, I like how  it's all white and looks cracked. The other 2, I don't care about much but I guess it's nice to have these 3 together in one collection.

This entry was posted on Saturday, December 1, 2012 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply